Quick, you need to update your WordPress 3.8.x to 3.8.2 if you have not already!
Version 3.8.2 addressed some security issues and fixed 9 bugs and Version 3.8.1 addressed 31 bugs.
You may have serious security issues if you just ignor it.
- Potential authentication cookie forgery. CVE-2014-0166.
- Privilege escalation: prevent contributors from publishing posts. CVE-2014-0165.
- (Hardening) Pass along additional information when processing pingbacks to help hosts identify potentially abusive requests.
- (Hardening) Fix a low-impact SQL injection by trusted users.
- (Hardening) Prevent possible cross-domain scripting through Plupload, the third-party library WordPress uses for uploading files.